My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

For Peggy

Happy Saturday!

It has been a busy week even though it doesn't seem like I got much done.  This rain we have been having has certainly had me mowing the yard a lot!  Ugh!  I HATE mowing!  I almost think I would rather snow blow than mow!  You can always put on more clothes when it is cold but when it is almost 90 and HUMID, there isn't much you can do to keep cool.

Today's card is to honor a friend Peggy, also known as Jasonw1, on Splitcoast Stampers.  She is being honored this week for her amazingly gorgeous cards & generous spirit.  Today's card is very similar to one of hers, which you can see here:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2522526?&si=jasonw1

This is my take on her card:


I wasn't happy with my ribbon, but it was all I had on hand at the time that would go with the blue of the paper.  I don't use a ton of ribbon anymore, so my stash needs some serious help. 

Have a great weekend!
Sherri 





2 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is beautiful. I know it's been a while since I've been around, I have been so swamped lately, but I had to stop and some some great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful, Sherri! Wow! I'm just about speechless! Love how the fold comes together with the curved borders. Beautiful paper and the other die cuts, and I think your ribbon is perfect! I agree about working in the hot weather. It doesn't get that hot here very often, but when it does it completely disables me.

    ReplyDelete