My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 8, 2019

A Penguin Get Well

Hi, gals,

We all know someone who is going through some rough times and may be in the hospital or in the middle of taking chemo.  This poor sick little penquin would be the perfect card to send to cheer someone up!  I fell in love with this little image the minute I saw him.


Poor little guy looks like he has been through a lot doesn't he?  Even losing his hair!
My heart goes out to anyone going through chemo treatments.  My nephew's wife has been going through it for several years for breast cancer.  I pray for her daily and it looks like God is answering our prayers.  She got really good scans last time and it looks like she may actually be going into remission.  Praise the Lord!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. You are right. this is perfect for someone going through cancer. The image is so sweet. It would certainly cheer anyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this little guy definitely is not feeling well. He's even losing some feathers. My heart goes out to him. Anyone going through surgery or treatment could relate and feel the compassion in this card. Just found out a friend of ours is having prostate surgery, but with hopeful prognosis. He'll need some prayers, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know how many people are going through rough times!

      Delete