My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 29, 2019

My favorite Halloween cats!

Hi, again!

Yes, Halloween is a LONG way away, but maybe these cards will get you motivated to start working ahead on your own cards!  I send a lot of cards out for each holiday and you probably do too!


The same background spider web on each card but slightly different designs.  This is a Plum Purdy stamp which is no longer available.  I have 4 of their stamps and they are treasures to me.  I never fail to color them up for each holiday! 

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Halloween cat, too! It's just so fun and cute! I always get a charge out of working with Halloween colors, and your lime green and purple are two of the most perfect colors. Those spider webs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these purddy puddy cats!!! Lol! I like how you colored each one up and the combo colors are great. I love the Halloween colors and I always get excited to make some cards for that holiday - even more than Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete