My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2019

The 3 Wise Men

Hello, again!

Well, the story of the 3 wise men was always one of my favorites.  And when I was just a small gal, my grandmother gave me another book "The Other Wise Man" and it was one of my most cherished gifts growing up.  It was the story of another fourth wise man making his journey to see the birth of the Lord & I loved it! If you ever run across this book, you need to buy it!

Enough about my childhood....on to our Christmas card for today!


Isn't this a great Christmas card!  The combination of these two dies was a great idea.

See you tomorrow with a beautiful deer card.
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I found the book on Amazon. While I was there I looked up my old favorite "The Littlest Angel" -- the 1946 book. From the time I was a little girl and well into adulthood I brought that book out every Christmas. It was beautifully illustrated with pop ups. One year I brought it out and found it had gotten all moldy. I cried. You took me down Memory Lane today, Sherri. Additionally, you have another beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Sherri. Thos corner dies definitely make any image in the center look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete