My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!

Boy, do the weeks seem to fly by these days!  One minute it's Monday and the next it's Friday! Guess what they say about time flying as you get older must be true.

I am sharing digi# 16601 Clown for my entry today.  Thought he would make a cute kid's card!  Most of them love clowns!  My daughter hated them when she was little! Whenever we went to the Shrine circus she cringed when they came out making all their nose!  I think it was the noise more than the clowns that she didn't like.


As always, the theme this week is "Anything Goes" so grab whatever stamps or dies you need to make a card and join the fun.  The winner will get some great digi stamps!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. He is just great. T don't think I've seen this one before. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I agree with Diane, don't remember seeing him and I love the colors you used!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my word, he's a hoot! Your coloring WOWs me every time. Love the bright green with this. Great kids' card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete