My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Merry Christmas Frame

Hi, everyone!

Back again with my last Christmas card for the week.  I love this gorgeous Christmas frame! It makes a gorgeous card all by itself!


Hope at least some of you guys are getting inspired to work ahead on your own Christmas cards! It's a big relief to know they are all done and you won't be burning the midnight oil trying to get your cards done in time to send them out.   Or am I the only one who does this?  ha ha  Probably!!

See you tomorrow with a surprise.
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Finally caught up! I'm running so behind on everything this week. This is so pretty. Your Christmas cards are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the paper and your frame is just beautiful!! Christmas cards!!! You are so ahead of the game - lucky lady!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly beautiful frame die! The sentiment is no slouch, either. I'm all for getting ahead. As you know, I've been trying, but have a long way to go. Summer adds a whole new bunch of activity and outdoor chores to the list, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete