My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 14, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!

As usual, we have our weekly QKR Stampede challenge again today.  As always, the theme is
"Anything Goes" which means you can create anything you may need most.

I decided to go with digi# 19504 Baseball Bunny.  I knew he would make a great kid's card, especially for any little guy who loved baseball!


Love this happy little guy!  He looks like he is really enjoying the game doesn't he?  I love how they made holes for his long ears to stick out! 

Can't see what you enter!  The winner will get their choice of digi stamps.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's cute! Look at that face! You gave him the perfect faded jeans. Awesome coloring and he's going to make some little boy a super birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get such a kick out of this guy. His round belly hanging out of his shirt is priceless.

    ReplyDelete