My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 30, 2019

What do you mean Santa has enough reindeer??

Hi, gals!

I fell in love with this cute Bugaboo stamp the minute I saw it! I'm SO glad it jumped into my cart! Different dies on each but I love them both! 

Don't you love the look on his face! That is one unhappy little dog! Apparently, he had visions of helping Santa deliver gifts along with the other reindeer.  Maybe Santa will let him set in the sled with him!  Poor little guy!

Hard to believe June is over! The summer is flying by!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Seriously adorable, Sherri! You know how I love Bugaboo and I still have a few I haven't colored yet. Maybe I'll make that next on the list, but first things first. Poor little disappointed puppy! He looks so different on each card and very cute with the dies and papers you chose. I can always count on you to give me a smile and make me want to reach for my cute stamps, and I do have a lot of cute stamps! Thanks for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete