My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Dies R US Challenge - Summertime!

Hi, gals,
Well, it's that time again.  Time for our fifteenth of the month Dies R Us challenge and the theme this time is "Summertime" and since I've always loved the beach, I was drawn to this great die!

.

                         

This is Frantic Stamper Sandcastles on the Beach. Frantic Stamper Sandcastles on the Beach

The link to our store is here.   The link to our challenge is here.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!  We all have our favorite things about summertime, don't we?

Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. What a serene summer time card. This is just lovely Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a lovely scene along the seashore! Love all the white against the pretty blue! Great summer card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to showcase that summer fun die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sherri this is a great die! Quick & easy summertime creation! Well done (hmmm don't have that die! You're such an enabler! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome scene for summertime.Love the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful die! It's very realistic 'cause those kids look super absorbed in their sandcastle making. I wish our beaches were warm enough to enjoy like this. Didn't seem to matter when I was a kid. I remember being out there in a bathing suit. Brrrr! I wonder if it's colder than it used to be or if it's really just me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sherri! This is a gorgeous card. Beautiful die...so elaborate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A calm and easy peaceful scene...wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete