My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 10, 2019

Best fishes!!

Happy Monday, everyone!

What a great guy card this guy is!  He is another stamp I found at Sparkle N Sprinkle.  I had fun coloring him up with camo clothes!  Looks like this old guy is off for a day fishing & relaxing! Got his radio along for music too! Wonder what kind of music he listens to?  Rap, heavy metal.....probably not! I'm guessing country music!


Looks like he won't have a big enough fish for his dinner!  That's a pretty small fish unless he is just getting started and plans to catch a bunch more!

See you tomorrow with another guy card!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is a really great guy card. Love this image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You never know... he could be an old hippie, listening to Grateful Dead. Look at that long hair! I love how SNS was making Bugaboo stamps into rubber. They had some cute ones! You're not kidding this is a great guy card!

    ReplyDelete