My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 9, 2014

Anything Goes/Twist: Gems/Rhinestones

Hi, everyone!

Friday again & time for another challenge at QKR Stampede! Today's challenge # 87 is Anything Goes/Twist: Gems/Rhinestones & I can't wait to see what you have come up with!  I decided to go with digi # 15612 Dancing Cow!  Yes, that's right!  A dancing cow!  And this one has dressed up for her dance as if she was going to compete on Dancing With The Stars!  Check out the red glitter tutu and the red gem earrings & bracelet!  She came to PARTY!!

I used a Spellbinder Floral oval to cut her out & added some corner interest with an old corner punch.

Hop on over to the QKR Stampede blog right now & add your entry & see if you can win some free digi stamps!

I'll catch you later!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, boy! She is one purdy cow! I see she has an owie on her tummy. Not as light on her feet as she looks, perhaps? I love her bling to match her sparkly tutu, and every time I see those particular punched corners I fall in love all over again. Sweet, cute, happy, fun card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...What a party animal...hehehe! That dancing cow is just the CUTEST! Love how you glammed her out with the gems and glitter! What a darling card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute. great job with this card.

    ReplyDelete