My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Power Poppy Time

Happy Thursday!

I have a flower card to share today.  I don't do as many of them as I should & when I saw this digi from Power Poppy I just had to get it & color it up.  If you aren't familiar with the Power Poppy stamps & blog, you really need to check it out.  I love not just their upbeat attitude toward life, but their beautiful stamps!

Having said that, here is the card I am entering in their first ever blog challenge, Pop Goes The World.  I don't enter a lot of challenges, but this one just called to me.  I wanted ALL of the flowers, but have to pace myself now that I'm retired!  You will see what I mean once you check them out!


 Their digi stamps also come with a beautiful sentiment.  I used that for my inside.
I hope this has inspired you to check out the beautiful stamps & sentiments at Power Poppy!

Catch you again tomorrow with another QKR Stampede challenge!

Sherri

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sherri! I love the elegant lattice over the background and hte gorgeous colouring on the tulips! So glad you joined us on our first Power Poppy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love the colors and the green ribbon makes it pop:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Sherri! That is some amazing coloring! They look like they're on fire! LOVE the lattice over the gingham, too, and your trademark use of the dies in general. I'm SO happy you got to play in this challenge. These are such happy colors, I think. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such an artist, Sherri! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sherri, this is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and great papers! And congratulations on being one of the winners! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won... So happy to see your name on the Power Poppy blog. Congrats

    ReplyDelete