My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 23, 2014

Challenge#89 Clean & Simple

Hi, all!

Yes, Friday finally came!  I bet you were all counting the minutes until it did, weren't you?  With a long weekend ahead, you have plenty of time to make a card for QKR Stampede's challenge #89- Clean & Simple now!

Boy, did I struggle with this one!  Clean & simple is not easy for me.   I started with a beautiful digi # 17505 Rose and tried to make that my focal point.

I used a Cheery Lynn French Lattice (small) as a backdrop, but otherwise, I didn't add anything else. Hopefully, this will qualify as "clean & simple" for our challenge.

Okay, everyone, put your thinking caps on & see what you can come up with!

Have a great weekend!
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Sherri, your card is beautiful. I love the lattice die cut. Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I go to QKR for their cute and funny critters, I've noticed they have some beautiful flower images, as well. This is certainly one of them! Colored so beautifully and just gorgeous on the lattice over pink! In my book this would be clean and simple 'cause you know how NOT good I am at clean and simple. This is just stunning, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring on the rose is just gorgeous! I think this qualifies as CAS. That type of card is always difficult for me. I am used to throwing lots of junk on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, your card is simply beautiful. That's the prettiest pink rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sherri! Had to chuckle at your CAS panic! It was a friendly chuckle. : ) I love CAS though… but I like to use die cuts too and if something works… we have to use it, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring on this pretty pink didgi rose! You always do such a stellar job when it comes to BEAUTIFUL background using the CLD lattice die cut backed in another delicious shade of pink. Love the CAS look of this card!

    ReplyDelete