My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Making Decorative Frames

Happy Hump Day!

Not only is the week half over, but so is the month!  Time flies doesn't it?  Today I'm sharing a card I have posted on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog.  If you would like instructions as to how it is made, I have posted them all there.

Here is the card I am sharing today.  It's made with one of A Day For Daisies beautiful digi stamps.  This one was actually one of their freebies!  Hard to imagine anything this beautiful being a freebie!!


Side view so you can see how beautiful the frame is.

Before I leave you today, I want to be sure to mention that there is another Dies R Us Challenge beginning tomorrow.  Be sure to check it out!  Lots of fun & prizes for the winner.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Sherri this is positively beautiful. The blue is so pretty and they way you used the die as the card base is just wonderful. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a beautiful card! Love how you used the die for the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! This is just awesome and the frame is just perfect and so is the image and colored to perfection! Just one of my faves of all your die cut designs;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty amazing freebie! Yes, it is hard to believe something so gorgeous would be a giveaway. Your die shaped card is sooooooo beautiful! There are a number of different ways to do these, so I am going to go check out your instructions. I have these dies -- some of my faves. I like how you combined the two sets. BEAUTIFUL card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete