My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Smile!

Hi, everyone!

I have had this sentiment for some time as part of a set and thought it would be fun to use it on the card I made today.  The gloomy, rainy skies we have had for the past few days make it easy to feel gloomy too. I think this little gal had the right idea!

This isn't a color I use a lot, but decided to go for something wild for a change.

I'd make this a longer post, but have to watch Dancing With The Stars!  I don't watch it often, but am such a fan of Maksim and this season he has found a perfect partner. I'm hoping he will finally win the grand prize this time!

Catch you later.
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, I have this set of sentiments, too, and this one is my favorite. I keep wanting to use it, but just don't get around to it. Now, seeing your ultra beautiful card, I'm all inspired. This is so gorgeous with such a pretty color (that I LOVE) and those fabulous dies. Love the corner flower accent. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sentiment and this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and those dies. Beauiful!

    ReplyDelete