My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 30, 2014

Special Delivery

Hello, everyone!

Can you believe May is over already?  Where did it go!!  I guess this is our last Friday challenge for QKR Stampede for the month isn't it?  Today's challenge #90 is Baby, Spring or Congratulations!  That's quite a choice for you, isn't it?  I decided to got with Baby the minute I saw digi #8811 Special Delivery.  This first card was the one I chose for the QKR blog.  I cut the mats from Lifestyle Nesting Doily Ovals.  The card background was also embossed for more texture.

 Just to show you how versatile this stamp is, I also made the card in yellow, matting it with a Spellbinder Floral Oval, which gave it a whole new look!  I think you will find all of the digi stamps you get can be used in so many ways that they are a terrific bargain!
Which of the three catagories did you decide to go with?  I can't wait to see which one gets the most cards, so head over to the QKR Stampede Blog right now to join in all the fun & win yourself some free digi's!

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, very pretty card, I love the funny image :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both so darling, Sherri! It's interesting how at first glance they appear to be different images but, of course, it takes just a moment to realize they're the same. You achieved such different looks with the same image by changing the colors, papers, and die cuts. Love the gingham on one and the polka dots on the other, and your coloring, as always, brings them to life. Again, I'm leaving here with a smile! Thanks, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I have to admit, though, the yellow caught my eye right away. I don't know why I don't use yellow more often. I absolutely love that color. I love the way you carried the yellow through to his feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so beautiful. I love you did this image up twice so we can see how different it can look.

    ReplyDelete