My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flowers & lace

Hi, everyone!

Hump Day again, so, of course, that means it's time for another Dies R Us Inspiration card.  Today, I'm posting an easy card.  After fighting a darned "bug" for almost 2 weeks, now, my "mojo" is in hiding along with my energy.   Since I'm scheduling this post ahead of time, I'm hoping by the time you read this, I will be back to my old self!   Here is my card for today's Dies R Us post.

I used a Memory Box Cheshire Branch background and Memory Box Cheshire Branch Outline for the flower and the lace is a Cheery Lynn Border Carnivale die.  The paper was from Pebbles.

Be sure you head on over to the Dies R Us Challenge blog from here to enter their first ever challenge!  It began May 1st and runs until the 13th.  You can win a great prize, so join in the fun!

Enjoy the rest of the week & I'll catch you later!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sherri. You sure know how to work those dies. I really like that branch with the pretty background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just beautiful and I love the whole lace concept too! By the way, I started using wax paper like you told me to and it works like a dream - so now I am starting to like using my die cut machine;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful border, and I like how you die cut the flower from paper that matches the background. This has elegance and simple country charm at the same time. Sometimes when I use my dies I get too fancy, and that's not really me. I need to find the right blend like you have. I really love this, Sherri. Hope you're continuing to feel better. I've been burning the candle at both ends, trying to get the spring gardening done along with everything else. Got to be careful I don't run myself down and catch a bug, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so delicate and very pretty! Love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete