My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fast & Easy

Happy Wednesday!

Time for another Dies R Us inspiration.  Today's is a fast & easy card that can be changed to any number of things from a Happy Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You to a Thank You, by just changing the sentiment.


Here is a close up of the cute flower!  This die is a must have and one of my new favorites!

The dies I used today are Spellbinders A2 Filigree, Spellbinders Blooms One & Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish.  I hope this has given you some ideas of your own!

Catch you later!
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors. Lovely Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, sunshiny creation today Sherri! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the flower! And you know how I love the yellow and white. The flourished leaves are just a gorgeous addition and the sentiment is perfect! A beautiful die cut masterpiece, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this flower and the paper you used to die cut it! I have to say ditto to everything Leslie said!! Just another picture perfect card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sherri, I am late in commenting on this wonderful card! My son comes in this weekend and I have been cleaning and getting ready for him and then I was honored by being named Featured Stamper on Splitcoast and I have been working at staying current with anyone who makes a card for the FS gallery! ANY way, I sure do love yellow polka dots and I REALLY love this flower with the CLD flourishes! SOOOO pretty! I also love that sweet little button in the middle. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wrote a long comment and it disapeared... Love this really cool flower in the yellow polka dot paper! I especially like it paired with the CLD leaf flourish...beautifully designed and a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete