My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Butterfly wishes!

Hi, gals!

A change of pace for today...polka dots!  The cute image is from Bugaboo and the butterflies are from Tutti.  I actually cut off most of the die & used just the butterfly portion.   My friend Leslie had done this earlier & I was all ready to add her "new" die to my stash when she told me I already had it!  ha ha  Which goes to show you what amazing things you can make with a few snips to your dies!


Back tomorrow with the QKR Stampede weekly challenge and tune in again on Saturday for another "scrap" card!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, that's so CUTE, Sherri! I love seeing which Bugaboos you choose since I have so many, myself. This one is utterly adorable. Darling little heart-shaped nose and a little mousie peeking over. I like how you added the eye glints. It just looks so sweet with the scalloped circle and the polka dots. You trimmed that butterfly die right down and it really changes it. My heart just loves this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious Sherri! So fun to use dies in a way that fools a friend! hehe Adorable kitty creating... oh my, this reminds me of Daisy, our youngest daughter's cat that is in trouble for roaming the neighborhood and bothering the neighbor dogs!!! eek! There is a leash law here for dogs and cats! What is she going to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and colours Sherri, love how you cut the butterfly boarder apart.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete