My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I smell cake!

Hi, everyone!

Can you believe it is June already?  We were so sick of winter & now June is here much too soon!  Wasn't it just April a couple days ago?

As promised, I have another Sassy Cheryl cutie for today.  Looks like Sally & her little buddy are having a difference of opinions as to where the party is!  If cake is involved, I could find it faster than a bloodhound!  Especially if it is chocolate!!!


I didn't get my photo editing done as well as I wanted on her, but hopefully, you can tell what she looks like!

Back tomorrow with another birthday card!

See you then!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Perfect card Sherri, love your image and great colouring,
    Might be June! but here in UK gone so cold, we had the heating back on for days now..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, this one just made me laugh! Your coloring looks fabulous and the image is simply adorable. Of course, you know I love that little pooch and the polka dots. Another sweet border on this one, too. I'm sure I'm enjoying your new Sassy Cheryl's as much as you are. Hope you don't run out too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although this cute image wouldn't need a caption, I think the one you chose is every so perfect. This was colored so pretty and with the pink poke a dots it is over the top fabulous. I also love the little green scallop border. So sweet, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sherri! Love your coloring and the sentiment is awesome!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete