My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pink Peonies!

Hello, again!

Back with my last flower card for awhile.  This was my least favorite of those I made, so I'm sharing it last.  ha ha


I got a little heavy handed with the stickles on this one, but it really screamed for something! There just wasn't much about it that I liked.  Sometimes you make a card that just doesn't appeal to you & that was the case with this one.  They can't all be winners, right? ha ha

I have a fun card for you tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This was your least favorite? But it's so pretty! I love the color of the flowers and that gorgeous die cut. Another one I haven't seen before. The extra Stickles makes them look sugar coated and it's gorgeous! I'll look forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colours Sherri, love this frame, will have to play with mine sometime.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete