My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 196 - Quilting/Stitching - Real or Faux

Happy Friday, everyone!

Another week almost gone!  Are you ready to party or just too pooped to do anything but relax?  If you are in a relaxing mood, you might want to think of joining in the current QKR Stampede challenge.  The theme this week is "Quilting/Stitching - Real or Faux" which leaves it pretty much open to your imagination as to what you want to create!  Those are always the most fun challenges!  I grabbed a really cute image (digi # 18511 - Happy Pelican) and combined it with some of my favorite dies.  Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables, Poppy Stamps Anchors Away, Cheery Lynn Lighthouses, Impression Obsession Beach Fence, Impression Obession Single Beach Chair & Memory Box Stitched Clouds.  I also added a Memory Box Swimming Seahorses die to the inside.


This guy certainly looks like he has had more than just the fish he is currently inhaling!  From the size of his pouch, I'd say he has a healthy appetite!

Hop on over to the QKR Stampede Blog and enter a card! You could be the lucky winner this week!

Catch you later!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! This is one of my favorite QKR images. Love those rosy cheeks you gave him! And all those fabulous beachy dies! I got that fence after seeing you use it before. I love fences. The lighthouse looks great in the background, too. Gosh, Sherri, now I want to go stamp something, but I have to plant something instead. The sun is peeking out after days of rain. There just aren't enough hours for all the things I like to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card design Sherri! brilliant fun image, you coloured him great, love the background theme using die cuts.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! He's on my wish list. I wish I could join the challenge but I'm away for a ew days. I'll be casing this lovely in the future.

    ReplyDelete