My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Dream.....

Happy Weekend!

Are you ready to enjoy some of your dreams this weekend?  What is it that YOU are dreaming of?  A fun time meeting with friends,  a concert,  a movie, a chance to work in the yard.....or just time to sit in the shade with a good book & cool drink?  Today's card is another Sassy Cheryl image.  I thought it would be perfect for a note card to send friends.  And since I just happened to have a couple of scraps of red gingham left, I had to pull it out!


I think I need some more editing help.  For some reason, my "cheeks" always look really red when in reality, they are not even close to that.  Next time my grandson comes up, he will have to give me some pointers!  Since he built me a new computer it edits things a bit differently & I haven't gotten through the learning curve yet!

Enjoy your weekend!
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know, Sherri... I think those cheeks look pretty darn cute! In fact, your coloring of the whole image is outstanding. You always get the hair just right, and the shine on the shoes, the folds in her dress, her skin tone. This is perfect for a note card. I love all the crisp red and white. I'll be in the garden again today. Got to finish up a couple of things while I have the chance. It's a beautiful day here and I hope you'll have a beautiful day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me Sherri, but you know the colours.. love this gorgeous image and your bit of Gingham lol.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. I love the sweet image and you have colored it perfectly. I like how you added the gingham scraps. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet and adorable Sherri! oh photos. ugh. in your editing program, there's a graph, under levels...pull the arrow on the right toward the left and it'll lighten and pull the gray off. :D

    ReplyDelete