My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Poppy Edge

Hi, everyone!

If you have not seen the new Tutti Design dies at Dies R Us, you need to stop in & check them out! I am absolutely in love with all of them.  But since I am REALLY trying to be good, I am pacing myself and not just ordering them all like I really want to.  I had to have the Poppy Edge die though.  It's gorgeous all by itself or combined with other dies or even duplicated on the same card.  I started out with a sympathy card using 2 of the dies and then kind of got carried away.  I ended up making 4 cards the first day I had the die.  I'll show you 2 of them so you get an idea just how gorgeous this die is.


This die is so gorgeous that you don't need a single thing with it. Two corners combined on a single card & a sentiment & you are done!  I have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head for this die so don't be surprised if you see it again.


Even alone, it makes a beautiful card!

Back tomorrow with our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!  See you then!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Sherri, that's pretty amazing how you put the two together on your first card! I never would have thought of that, but it looks like a whole other die that way. And the sentiment banner over it is just so pretty! Of course, I love yellow, but I also love green, so that delicate leafy background on your second card speaks to my nature-lovin' heart, as well. You're so right that really all this die needs is a sentiment and you've got a beautiful card. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous. I'm a die -a- holic! OK...this is now on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous card designs Sherri, love both layouts using this poppy die, glad I already have this die lol.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete