My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I've been busy!

Happy Saturday!
I've had a busy couple of days.  I spent yesterday doing a smaller version of the Christmas tree my daughter loved so much. And today I've managed to get a couple more Christmas cards done!  While getting a couple of cards done may not sound like a lot, there was also a Steven Seagal movie marathon running all day on the movie channel!  If you know me well, you know that I LOVE Steven Seagal !  Who would ever have guessed! ha ha

Here is the smaller tree that will soon be on it's way to join it's big brother who is sitting on my daughter's hall entryway table.

I sprayed it to match the larger tree using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. 



Are you ready for some Christmas humor?  Well, then you might like this card made with a cat in his ugly Christmas sweater by Stamps Happen.  I colored him with Prismacolor brush markers & added the Merry Christmas die from Cheery Lynn.

The last card was made with my Memory Box poinsettia die sprayed with Tattered Angels Denim Glimmer Mist. I wish you could see it in person.  It has a beautiful sparkle to it which just didn't show up in the photo.
I stamped a Stampabilities sentiment on the front in blue ink on the panel I embossed with one of the folders I bought in Kansas City this fall.  Unfortunately, I don't know who made it. The paper for the card came from one of Michael's bargain $19 paper packs that were on sale for $5 this week!

Well, ladies, back to my movie marathon! He is about to single-handedly save the entire US Navy.  ha ha Can't miss THAT!
Catch you later!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I love your cards and you have been busy! Love the card with some holiday humor - it is so funny - I am actually working on a humorous card today too! Love your second card with the soft tones - just beautiful. Hugs
    PS Hubby and I were watching the same marathon!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you have been busy! Your tree turned out so lush and full and beautiful. It's going to look great with its companion. And, oh, such a gorgeous poinsettia card with the pretty embossed panel (love embossing) and the glimmery poinsettia. I simply LOVE the cat in his ugly sweater! You know me... the critters get me every time. He is so CUTE! Stamps Happen has the greatest cat images. Are they still in business? I'll have to check them out. What a fun visit today, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete