My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Birthday Basket!

Hello, again!

Yes, this probably looks familiar.  I shared this same Tutti Designs Easter Flower Basket the other day but with a change of paper to a bright floral print, it looks completely different.


What a difference paper choices make! And I've been really enjoying the floral paper pad I got on sale for half price a while back.  (You have to buy paper if it's half price, right?)

See you tomorrow with a sympathy card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Sherri! On another note...I can't get my emails to go through on your gmail email address. They keep coming back as undeliverable. ugh. Are you by any chance getting them anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have to buy paper when you see it on sale. There's a rule or a law or something, I'm pretty sure. Love how the banner works with this sweet and delicate basket. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete