My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 2, 2018

Penquin Love

Happy Monday!

Yes, I know it is only July, but I have been working ahead on cards for a fall craft show so don't be surprised if you see Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas cards in July!  Just warning you!! ha ha

This card is a Stamping Bella stamp that I adore.  They look like they are madly in love don't they? I added some Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes to finish the scene. 


Switching gears tomorrow for a Thanksgiving card.

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest, cutest holiday card, Sherri! Such a darling stamp, beautifully colored and decorated with those pretty snowflakes. I'll be looking forward to your cards for ANY season! I need to make more Christmas cards now so I can enjoy making Thanksgiving and Halloween cards when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete