My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Feel Better Soon!

Happy Hump Day!

Ready for a chuckle?  This adorable Stamping Bella image hooked me the minute I saw it. Love the way the chicks are enjoying their soup! One lounges in the corner with his sun glasses on while another is practicing his scuba diving. The one in back looks like he is diving in and then, of course, we have the little guy who thinks he is a chef and is trying to make soup!  This cute image should cheer up even the sickest person! 


Another get well card tomorrow.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest image, I agree! Who could not smile when they see those chicks having so much fun? It's very creative and a great pick-me-up card for someone who needs a few smiles while recovering! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Too funny and cute! How could anyone not be cheered up and get their mind off their illness for a moment while looking at this darling card? Love it!

    ReplyDelete