My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Sound the alarm!

Hello, everyone!

If you are like me and have favorite blogs that you always go to, you have probably done the same thing I have.  One of my favorite blogs mentioned Your Next Stamp stamps and I had never heard of the company.  Of course, I had to check it out!  I found this cute set called Fire Up The Fun. The sentiment inside says "Holy smoke! You're HOW old?"



I just fell in love with this cute set and knew it would be the perfect card for anyone getting older who still had their sense of humor intact! 

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. This is one of their sets I'd love to have, and there are quite a few. Such fun sentiments with these cute images! Makes a great guy card or a gal card, either one. And, of course, with your coloring it's super extra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--that is a cute one! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Your coloring is so perfect. I love the stamps. You have great taste. Those stamps are in route to me right now. (plus a few extra) I love their stamps.

    ReplyDelete