My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday!

Yes, it's that time again! Time for our weekly QKR Stampede weekly challenge! Grab your favorite stamps or dies and be sure to enter! You could easily be the winner of your choice of digi stamps!
I decided to go with Fawn # 13106 for my card.  I thought it would be a great guy card and you can never have enough of those!


I love this digi.  How cute is this little guy!  I'm lucky enough to have lots of deer where I live and I see them a lot!  One day I saw a mom and her baby and it was the sweetest little thing you could imagine!  I don't know how anyone can shoot a deer!  They are just the most beautiful creatures ever.

Stop by tomorrow for a cute and fun fireman birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Pretty baby! Those cat tails go perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the deer and die cut decoration.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect guy card with that beautiful little fawn! Love the image and the cattails. We had a doe and spotted fawns visiting last year. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete