My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 6, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!

For any of you cat lovers, this is the perfect card! What could be better than six little kitties ready to party their hats off!  This is digi # 13205 titled Kitty Party.



Don't they look happy?  Bet they are hoping there is a tuna cake! This would be cute not only for a cat lover but also for any child.

Grab your favorite stamps & dies & see what you can come up with! You could be the lucky winner of some new digi stamps!

Switching gears tomorrow & going ahead to Christmas! It's never too early to start on those Christmas cards!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! They do look happy! Tuna cake... Sherri, you crack me up. Look how adorable that littlest kitty is peeking out. Oh, my, I love this!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete