My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 20, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, friends!

Ready for the weekend to start?  Me too!  Even when you are retired, weekends still seem to be more fun than the week!

I grabbed Digi # 3601 Flower Basket for my card.  I just thought it would be pretty when colored up and I do like the way it turned out.  You could do any colors with this digi and make it a fall basket as well.



I embossed the background on this digi and I love the way it turned out.  I've been adding a lot more embossing lately and it seems to give just an extra "umph" to everything.

Be sure to grab your favorite stamps or dies and join us for the fun! 

Changing gears again tomorrow!  

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty. I love the colors of the flowers and the die framing. Spectacular in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I've got a thing for flower baskets, among the many other things I've got a thing for, sheesh. This is so beautiful. Love the embossing. It adds that little something extra to a card that's still flat for mailing.

    ReplyDelete