My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Rudolph Kisses!

Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start & you are enjoying this glorious weather.

Having said that, can you forget how hot it is and pretend for just a few minutes that it is winter again?  That will make the Christmas card I'm sharing today easier to see.  I know we all think we will get a head start on our cards every year but we never do.  This year, I will be ready!



This is another Stamping Bella image and I grabbed a Marianne Designs Holly die to finish it off.

I promise you tomorrow we will get over Christmas and celebrate a birthday!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, he's adorable with his legs going every which way on the ice! Love his scarf with the fluffy trim. Also, the bright green card base adds to the happy and fun appeal of your card. I have a Christmas card stamped out and waiting to be colored, so I'm good with any inspiration you throw my way!

    ReplyDelete