My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 13, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

Fridays roll around really quickly don't they?  Do you have a weekly routine that you always do on Friday?  I don't, but they mow our yards on Fridays so I never have to worry about whether or not they are coming.  They always show up early!  What a joy not to have to mow anymore! Especially on those days when the humidity is as high as the temperature! I can sit inside in the air conditioning and watch someone else sweating! 

For my card this week, I chose Hummingbird Birthday digi# 56401.  Thought this would be a pretty birthday card.  I'm glad I decided on lavender at the last minute. That has always been a favorite color and I love the way it turned out.



Back tomorrow with another birthday card.  In the meantime, grab your favorite stamps or dies & see what you can come up with! You could win your choice of some great digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. You're amazing with your flower coloring, Sherri! You did a beautiful job on the hummingbird, too. They intimidate me when it comes to coloring and I don't know why they should. Really love the gingham card base. Gorgeous for a birthday! Fridays... no particular routine. Bring the garbage can in because they pick it up in the mornings. Ha! Exciting, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, beautiful image and gorgeous colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sherri.....love the gingham for your backdrop.

    ReplyDelete