My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dies R Us Challenge - Birthdays!

Hello, everyone!

Ready for another fun challenge from Dies R Us?  The theme this time is birthdays! And we can all use extra birthday cards for our stash, I'm sure!  Put your thinking caps on and see what wonderful birthday cards you can come up with! The winner will get a gift voucher to the amazing Dies R Us Store which is my favorite addiction on earth!  The link to our challenge is here.

Here is my card for the birthday challenge!


The dies I used were as follows:  Die-Mensions Birthday Balloons, Poppy Stamps Happy Birthday background and Lawn Fawn Smal Stitched Oval Stackables.

I can't wait to see what amazing things you guys will come up with! You never disappoint me! We have some fantastic card makers out there and I love to see what you come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Sherri and such happy colors that would make anyone smile!! What a fun balloon die, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Sherri! I think I have this die ... don't be surprised if I case your card! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. those birthday balloons are awesome! What a delightfully fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy colors. Love the birthday background die cut and the different color balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab birthday card! Those birthday balloons are super fun! Love the background, too! Great card, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these bright, happy colors! Perfect for a birthday card. I do have a thing for lime green. It's fun how you've combined the dies that have the "happy birthday" cut right into them. Really love the background die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherri!Those birthday balloons sure are cute! I really like that Birthday background too..fun card!

    ReplyDelete