My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Birds and/or Bees

Hello, friends!

I'm sure you are surprised that today is already the fifteenth of the month.  Winter is rapidly going & I don't know about you, but I'm counting the days until spring!

The challenge theme for today is "Birds and/or Bees" and I'm sure you probably have a ton of bird dies.  I was amazed at how many I actually had!


The dies I used for this card were as follows:  Elizabeth Craft With Sympathy, Tutti Designs Lovely Dove, Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Square Stackables, and Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Square Stackables.  

The lucky winner of this challenge will get a gift voucher to the amazing store!  The link to that is here.https://www.diesrus.com/  The link to the challenge is here.

Grab your favorite dies & join the fun!

Be sure to scroll down for the weekly QKR Stampede challenge as well.  Since this Friday falls on the 15th, you get your choice of two challenges today!

Hugs,
Sherri

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Sherri! That peace dove really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die works perfectly for a sympathy card, now why didn't I think of that, I will have to store that idea for future use! Yes, I am not so patiently waiting for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe so pretty Kathy and such a soothing color! Yes, I too am anxious for Spring and so happy we will be changing the clock again in just a few short weeks so my day will be longer and I'll feel more like living vs hibernating lol! Thanks for such sweet inspiration my friend! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like the color you chose too. I always think sympathy cards are so hard to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty elegant bird die, Sherri! A wonderful sympathy sentiment die, too! It makes for the perfect sympathy card! Yes, I'm anxiously waiting for spring. I'm hoping and praying for an early spring...we'll see!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dove make such a sweet sympathy card. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blue color on the beautiful die cut,Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I've had my eye on this dove, but, of course, there are tons of things I've had my eye on. I love it in the soothing blue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pastel blue color added to the delicate bird die just brings a sense of serenity with this pretty sympathy card! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete