My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2019

Dies R US Challenge - Use the color red!

Good morning, everyone!

Hope you are ready for a double posting today! Since the first has fallen on a Friday, you will get both the QKR Stampede challenge as well as the Dies R Us challenge today.  Today's theme is to use the color red!  I grabbed my favorite dies and got busy!



The dies I used were Precious Marieke Early Spring Flowers Square Frame, Sue Wilson Designs Petite Peony Cluster & Poppy Stamps Hip Hello.

Grab your favorite dies & join the fun.  The link to the challenge is here.  And if you are the lucky winner of the gift voucher, the link to the store is here.

Be sure to scroll down for the QKR Stampede challenge too!

Good luck everyone!
Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous die! On mu wishlist at Amazon. I love the flowers combined with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and beautiful combo of the dies...makes me think of Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! So gorgeous is your card with the delicate dies! Very pretty is the background flower die and love the flower die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that elegant die! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Sherri ... this is just gorgeous! LOVE this design and of course done up in red really POPS! Great job! Thanks for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack, Sherri, this is so pretty!! There's just something about red and white, and with the little pop of green it's all the more beautiful. I sat down to do some blog visiting this afternoon and came across blogs with as many as 4 posts all scheduled for today. Sometimes that's just how it lines up. Both of your cards today are a real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty,Sherri. I love how the pretty frame does all the work and the simple flowers and sentiment keeps it CAS elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Sherri! The red floral frame is so delicate and just beautiful paired with the SW flowers. Bring on spring!

    ReplyDelete