My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Yes, I know I should be posting a valentine today, but I've already posted them earlier so you could get some ideas.  Instead, we are going with a kid's birthday card today.


 Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our double challenge! Since it will be the fifteenth of the month and that also falls on a Friday, I will have posts for both QKR Stampede and Dies R Us!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! I love the die cut balloons tied to his tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he is gorgeous Sherri, just look at that face! Perfect.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a cute little guy delivering birthday smiles! Love how you have the die cut balloons tied on his tail. Looks like a QKR image. Colored up all adorable and I love it!

    ReplyDelete