My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 8, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge-Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, friends!

I'm busy working on Valentines, but had to take a break to work on this cute, cute baby card! I love this digi...It's #302 and the name is Baby Bear!  He makes a perfect baby card doesn't he? 


Grab your favorite stamps and dies & see what you can come up with! The lucky winner will receive their choice of some great free digi stamps from QKR!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Aw that is one cute image Sherri, gorgeous baby card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a big, sweet baby and absolutely adorable! I love him so much with your coloring and card design. Hey, happy birthday today, Sherri! I mailed your card a week or so ago. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete