My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 1, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge-Anything Goes!

Hi, there Friday friends!

Fridays certainly roll around quickly don't they?  And I can't believe how fast January went either! One moment we were celebrating the new year and now it is time to start thinking about Valentines!

My card for today's challenge is done with Digi# 13503 and it's titled "Alley Cat" which makes sense because this cute guy is certainly at home in the alleys!  I fell in love with him the minute I saw him!
How could you not!!



See why I love him?  Looks like he has been in a few battles too from the bandage on his tummy!

Grab your favorite stamps and see what you can come up with!  The lucky winner will get free digi stamps from QKR!

Be sure to scroll up for the Dies R Us first of the month challenge which also happens to fall on today!

Good luck!
Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Yep, he is a cutie. Lookin' like he's been through the mill a little. Love the paw prints! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and yes, poor kitty - that is what gets me into trouble each and every time if I go near shelters. I have been told by my hubby once no shelters as I have adopted so many animals over the years. Down to one now, my precious ginger green eyed cat, Sam;) Great card Sherri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him, too! He's one of my favorites. Sure cute how you colored him and did the paw print border. Sorry he doesn't have more than that measly fish bone for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete