My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The best love story is the one you write together!

Hi, gals!

We all have weddings to attend from time to time & it's always hard finding just the right card.  I loved this couple from Stamping Bella and grabbed them while they were on sale!  You know how I LOVE sales! 



Grabbed one of my dies from my Valentine hoard and my favorite square die and the card kind of made itself!  The title of this post is the inside sentiment!

See you tomorrow with a beautiful thank you card.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Beautiful die cut. The sentiment is lovely...and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're adorable and they look so in love! Aren't they sweet! I know you can't resist a sale when it comes to Stamping Bella and I know you'll get plenty of use out of this stamp. Such a cute card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card I do like the stamp. I love a good sale xx

    ReplyDelete