My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Watering the flowers!

Hello, friends!

Well, it's the last of the month & that means it's one day closer to spring!  It can't come fast enough for me!



This was another Mo Manning image I got on her retirement sale.  You could easily use her for a birthday card as well. 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a double challenge post! Since the first falls on a Friday, I will be posting both the Dies R Us challenge and the QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I love that"Thanks die." It adds so much to the card. This image is adorable. Perfect for spring. Makes me want to color up another Mo's image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness. Just love this card and the die cut you used. Your coloring of this adorable image is spot on too!!! I think she is humming while she waters her plants!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, she's sweet, Sherri! Got to love those chubby cheeks and the tender loving care she's giving her little plant. All things grow with love! Your coloring brings her to life. Love the channel die, too.

    ReplyDelete