My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Well, Valentine's day is over so I'm hoping you all got your Valentines in the mail before that! I'm back to working on the other cards I need.  And you can never have too many birthday cards for your stash, can you?  The digi I used for today was # 23601-Birdhouse.  It's a pretty simple digi but made a great birthday card.


I grabbed one of my favorite leaf dies for the background.  Grab your favorite supplies and see what you can come up with! You could be the lucky winner of some new digi stamps!

Be sure to check out the Dies R Us blog above for their challenge too! Since this Friday falls on the 15th, you get a double dose of challenges!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. That leaf die couldn'y be more perfect with the birdhouse.
    That image would even be great for a housewarming card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, you can never have too many birthday cards! One of my favorite leaf dies, too. It's perfect with the funky little birdhouse. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete