My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 22, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

Are you ready for another QKR Stampede weekly challenge?  I hope so! It's the last one for this month and if you play, you could be the lucky winner of some new QKR digi stamps!

I used Digi# 15412, Bubbles for my cute kid's card!


What a cute image for a kid's card! Every kid loves bubbles! And actually, so does my cat!  He goes crazy trying to pop the bubbles!  I'll have to get him some again.  I had forgotten how much fun he had with it until I saw this image.

Grab your favorite supplies and you could easily be the lucky winner of some new digi stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! My cats love bubbles, too. Maybe I will make a card with a QKR image and join in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your QKR cards always make me smile! What a cute image! I love that one of the bubbles is a heart. Hmmm... I wonder if Wally and LuLu would like bubbles? I'll have to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and how you colored him up. You know, my Sam loves bubbles too and I forgot till I read your blog post!!! Guess we will be buying bubbles soon for our furry friends! Hugs

    ReplyDelete