My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2019

Sending lots of love!

Happy Monday!

Who doesn't want MORE love!  When I saw this cute Stamping Bella image on sale, I knew it was coming home to me! I sell a lot of blank cards at craft shows for those who like to send a handmade note card.  I thought this would be perfect for that purpose. 


What a fun way to surprise someone with a handwritten note! Even in these days of emails, it is still special to receive an actual card in the mail!  I feel sorry for all the younger kids who haven't learned that yet!

Back tomorrow with a fun wedding card!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. That stamp is adorable! The yellow will make someone so happy. I just looked at my small stash of cards without the insides completed. I may just put a blank paper in there to write my own sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get your money's worth out of this! It's so adorable and love is plenty reason enough to send a card. I agree 100% that it's so special to receive a card with a handwritten note. It shows you were worth the time it took to write it. Love the cheery yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri, love the cute image in that lovely envelope!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable image and I love the whole card. Someone will have a big smile on their face receiving this happy card!!! XO

    ReplyDelete