My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Have a "Dog-gone" happy birthday!

Hello, again!

I thought this cute birthday dog would bring a smile to your faces this morning & give you something else to think about besides the cold!  This is an image from Mo Manning.  I haven't bought anything from her in several years but got a notice that she was retiring most of her digital stamps and they were all on sale.  So, of course I looked!  I ended up with 4 of them which I just couldn't resist.



I thought this would be a great kid's card and you can never have too many of those on hand!

Back tomorrow with a cute note card!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the tutu and hat and, of course, her little pink cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that dog is so adorable! I don't dare look at any ads I receive as I'm still trying to catch up, but you're right on top of your new things as well as re-loving the oldies. Go for it, Sherri! I'll love everything you post! So pretty in her tutu and the pink card with those sweet corners.

    ReplyDelete