My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 7, 2019

A day without a friend...

Hello, everyone!

Are you ready for a darling image today?  Of all the Stamping Bella stamps I bought last, I think this may be my favorite.  I love the image AND the sentiment! It's such a sweet, sweet card to send to a dear friend.


The inside says "May your birthday be as special as you are!"  I'm hoping this will be the perfect card for a best friend!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite card of yours. I love, love, love it! It is the cutest image and you colored it perfectly. I love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this adorable image, so beautiful coloured, and your trademark gingham Paper.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, I was just looking at this stamp in my pile this morning and thinking how I would love to get it colored up. It truly is one of the most adorable Bellas. This and a couple others are real stand outs to me. I adore your card, Sherri! With the gingham and that super cute stitched, scalloped frame it's just over the top cute!

    ReplyDelete