My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Welcome back!

Another gorgeous Stamping Bella image today.  This one is dressed as an orchid! How adorable is that!  Another image I fell in love with and couldn't pass up!


I grabbed a new border die I just got (Spellbinders Scalloped Borders Two) for the bottom.  Another die I couldn't resist!  I know......I have a die addiction!  I'm the first to admit it!

See you tomorrow with a get well card.

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. This was my favorite image that I picked yesterday, although there were quite a few! She's beautiful. I love how you colored her and the edge die is beautiful! Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a sight to behold all dressed up in pink! It's so interesting and clever how they do these flower girls. You'll get a lot of use out of these stamps so it's a good purchase. You use your stamps more faithfully than anyone I know. Love the new die, too. Enjoy it all, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete