My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 8, 2019

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge-Anything Goes!

Hello, again!

Another Friday already!  And I hope you are getting your St. Patrick cards done!  I don't mail out many of them, but I do send a few.

When I saw this digi, I immediately thought it would be perfect for St. Patrick's day with his cute necktie full of shamrocks!  This is digi# 13409 and is called Heeyyy.



How cute is this guy with his green vest & great necktie?  Grab your favorite stamps & join the fun! You could be the happy winner of some new digi stamps!

And since this Friday also falls on the 15th of the month, be sure to scroll down for our 2nd challenge of the day from Dies R US!.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. This guy is adorable. Cute little Irish bunny. This is the very first St. Patrick'''s Day since I learned I am actually half Irish. Nothing like finding out in my sixties. I get to pick two images at QKR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Sherri, not something I make and send.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's fun! I do love his necktie and vest and it always makes me happy when I see your coloring. I always used to make a few St. Pat's cards to send to friends, but haven't for a few years. Seems too many cards to keep up with. I hope everything goes okay for your show, Sherri. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete