My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2019

More favorites

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope your Sunday is better weather than ours is here! It is brutally cold & really windy.  And, of course, today my daughter and I are greeters at church!  ha ha

Not sure what happened yesterday that I had no post.  I was at a craft show all day & didn't check it until I got home last night.  Lesson learned.

Today is another of my favorite Stamping Bella's.  Daffodil girl!  Don't you love that name!



I grabbed some of my favorite paper and one of my favorite border dies to finish her off.

See you tomorrow with another Stamping Bella!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the image and wonderful backing paper.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what happened yesterday. I was used to looking for your card every morning to see what wonderful stamp you used. Then there was none! Lovely stamp and coloring. I love the flower on her head. Beautiful card. It was worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do better than me. I can go days without a post, and if I don't get something photographed soon I won't have a post next week either! Daffodil Girl is just a darling, and all that much prettier with the paper and the border you cut into it. It's after 10 pm and I'm just now sitting down for the day. Yours is my first stop and it was a treat!

    ReplyDelete